Drifting Breast 9 Months Post Op?

After having a BA 9 months ago I noticed my breast isn't as full. Also, when I lay flat, my breast drifts under my arms and when I stand I have too much space where I should have cleavage. ( I went from a size B to a D)

BA results

Were the breasts full immediately after surgery? Are the implants fairly large? It's possible the space the implants were placed within has expanded. To improve this would require stitching the side of the pocket to decrease its size and push the implants more centrally to create cleavage. I would recommend you followup with your plastic surgeon to see what he/she thinks. Take care!