Do I Have to Keep Applying Dressings at Two Weeks Post Op?

I had my breast reduction surgery via a lollipop insision on March 21st and have been changing my dressings daily. My question is, do I have to keep applying dressings at two weeks post op? the gauze is so incredibly itchy! I have dissolvable stitches and a 'glue' over top of the stitches and have had no leakage /discharge since my drains were removed last week.

Dressing Changes after Breast Reduction

+1

Thank you for the question.  Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction surgery; hopefully you'll be very pleased with results of surgery.

Out of respect for your plastic surgeon (who is ultimately responsible for your care)  I would suggest that you run this question by him/her.