Dream Look: Perkier Butt & Flat Tummy, Would a BBL Help Achieve this Look? (photo)

Hello all: I am 20 years old, Im 5’4’’ & 138lbs. I don’t have any children. I am considering getting butt augmentation (Brazilian butt lift), and I also really want a flat tummy. I would love to have a “heart”-shaped bottom, and I want to get rid of this flab that hangs over when I sit! Looking at my pictures, would it be possible to achieve both things? And if so, what are all possible procedures I would have to have to achieve my dream look?! Thanks so much!

Excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You are a typical patient I see for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  You have fat in your love handles and belly area that can be taken, purified, and injected into your butt to shape it.  You will see a great improvement in your waist and butt.

The key to happiness is a realistic expectation.  You should expect a smaller belly bulge, trimmed love handles, and a rounder butt.  You should not expect a much bigger butt.  If these are your expectations you will be very pleased, because a Brazilian Butt Lift is not really a butt enlargement procedure but rather a butt sculpting procedure.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

A good Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift....

+2

You appear to be an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  Removing the fat from your waistline and using this to enhance your buttocks will give you a beautiful shape.  When considering the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, I think the most important thing is to be sure you chose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has a lot of experience with this procedure and who can show you lots of great results. 
Good Luck
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian buttock lift and tummy tuck would give best result

+2

Based on your photos, I would recommend a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift), taking the fat primarily from your lower abdomen, flanks (love handles) and lower back. This will give you a very nice contour and the heart shaped buttock that you desire. It appears the skin of your lower abdomen is somewhat loose and the best way to get a flat abdomen is by way of a tummy tuck (removing the excess skin). However since you have not had any children yet, you may want to give this some more thought as future pregnancy after a tummy tuck can stretch the skin out again and leave you with some excess, loose skin. Overall you look to be a great candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift and I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in depth consultation and evaluation. Best wishes,  Dr.William Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian buttock lift aka buttock fat grafting

+1

Yes, you are the ideal candidate for what is called a Brazilian Buttock Lift which is buttock fat grafting.  It important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and one who has experience doing this procedure.  Doing so will maximize your results and minimize unwanted complications such as irregular contour of the abdomen or other fat donor areas.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You need to think of Brazilian Butt Lift as body contouring surgery.

It involves liposuction of excess fat above the buttock and the lower back, that by itself will enhance the appearance of your buttock. removing some fat from the abdomen will flatten your stomach, then taking the fat from yhe abdomen and love handles and adding it to the butt will give you a good general enhancement of the body.

Thinking by just adding fat to the but without paying attention to the fat aroud the butt, in the love handles and back is the wrong way to think of body countouring.