Are My Dream Breast Implants too Big?

I am Asian and 19 yrs old,no children, I am 5'4 and petite. Would 500cc look good on me? Or would they be too big? Please and thank you for answering :D

PHOTOS: requesting large breast implants for augmentation

+2

in my opinion, this would be and excessively large implant for you but I would need to discuss this with the patient at the time of the consultation.

Yes, this is a larger than average breast implant.

There are numerous increased risks associated with this, and I am sure I will not even touch on half of them, but consider the following.

The size of the implant has been associated with:

1.Increased risk of loss of nipple sensation
2.Increased risk for long term breast ptosis (sagging)
3.Increased risk for chest wall deformation (curving of the ribs)
4.Increased risk of rippling or palpable /visible creases
5.Increased risk of lower pole tissue attenuation (thinning of the tissues of the breast)
6.Increased risk of secondary revisionary procedures
These are a few of the risks off the top of my head. Please discuss with your surgeon.

Most importantly, remember that although you are seeking breast enlargement, many women present complaining of breast overgrowth desiring breast reduction. These women report limited physical activity, neck/back/shoulder pain, shoulder grooving from bra straps, numbness in the fingers, rashes beneath the breasts, etc.

Many of these women feel significant relief with reductions as small as 300 cc yet you are considering adding twice that to your breasts. Think it over carefully.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Are my My Dream Breast Implants too Big?

+2

Regarding: "Are my My Dream Breast Implants to Big?
I am Asian and 19 yrs old,no children, I am 5'4 and petite. Would 500cc look good on me? Or would they be too big? Please and thank you for answering
"

Your breast skin is young and tight. It will not physically allow the placement of the large implants you have chosen. Trying to shoehorn large implants into tiny breasts not only results, at best, in a very fake, done look but is associated with prolonged pain and possible compromise of the blood supply resulting in loss of all breast tissue cover and potentially thinning of the overlying skin.

In addition, like the majority of women, you have breast asymmetry, this asymmetry will be significantly maximized with larger implants.

You should see a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons to best advise you, after an examination, which breast implants may be best for you.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Are my "dream" implants too big?

+1

It would be technically very difficult to get a 500 cc implant in someone as petite as you, and have it heal up successfully.  I suspect that 500 cc's would also visually overwhelm the rest of your figure, in addition to putting you at higher risks for revisionary surgery down the road.

I would kindly suggest a smaller, more proportional size.

Dream Implants

+1

There isn't a correct size for your implants, but at your height and weight I doubt that 500cc implants is possible. Your surgeon can measure you and tell you what would fit your frame and breast size. There are two limits you should be concerned with:

• the upper limit of what can look natural
  • the upper limit of what is possible

If your implants exceed the natural contour limits of your breast they will look "done". This is certainly not unsafe nor is it wrong, as long as you understand it and it meets your goals. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Large Implants, Small Frame- A Recipe for Revision

+1

Not only would they be too big, I can almost guarantee you will need a revision surgery to fix them. Your breast width is too narrow to accommodate an implant that size. It will lead to overstretching of your tissues and skin with the possibility of symmastia, bottoming out, and capsular contracture. You are only 19 yrs old and will need further breast surgeries in the future regardless. Why fast-track that process with going so large with your first surgery? Do not do it.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Dr. Babak Dadvand

Your nightmare implants!

+1

500 cc implants are really way too big for you and your tight skin covering.  Just because you want them (how did they become your "dream" anyway??) doesn't mean that they are right for you.  Consult with an experienced plastic surgeon for guidance toward the best implant choice!

500cc breast implants may be too large for a petite patient

+1

Based on what you described and your picture, 500cc may be too large for you (unless you are looking for an "overdone" look). You may want to think about 375cc to 425cc. Also, a large saline implant may look and feel less natural, so if you are going  big, consider a silicone gel implant.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dream implants

+1

Without and exam it would be difficult to say but 500 cc may be too big initially. You are better to go smaller to achieve a better shape.

Are my My Dream Breast Implants to Big?

+1

Thanks for the photos. A 500 cc might be very difficult to insert. I think a 450 cc is the max I could get inserted. Think about an expander implant or adjustable implant. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski