Drastic Changes Brazilian Butt Lift, Without Unnatural Appearance?

I'd like the biggest butt possible, with an appealing shape, without it being obvious I had work done. Implants aren't ideal as i hear they aren't realistic 5'5 160 lbs. (I know the typical bbl isfor shape, and I would need a few sessions to make sure the fat doesn't just absorb) If any doctors can help me achieve my three goals, while being realistic with me about what I can obtain, please let me know. I'd also love to see some b&a of drastic changes, and comp. generates of my realistic change

+1
Thank you for your question .
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.Also please give us a wish picture .  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Buttock Lift is the most natural way to increase the size of the buttocks  and remove fat from areas of excess.  More that one session may be necessary to achieve desired results.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian buttock lift expectations

+1

This is difficult to answer without seeing your photos. Based on your height and weight it would seem that you have sufficient fat to have a very nice result with fat transfer to the buttock. The final shape and volume depends on your anatomy and how much fat can be harvested. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in depth evaluation.

William Bruno, MD