Drastic Changes Brazilian Butt Lift, Without Unnatural Appearance?

I'd like the biggest butt possible, with an appealing shape, without it being obvious I had work done. Implants aren't ideal as i hear they aren't realistic 5'5 160 lbs. (I know the typical bbl isfor shape, and I would need a few sessions to make sure the fat doesn't just absorb) If any doctors can help me achieve my three goals, while being realistic with me about what I can obtain, please let me know. I'd also love to see some b&a of drastic changes, and comp. generates of my realistic change

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Buttock Lift is the most natural way to increase the size of the buttocks  and remove fat from areas of excess.  More that one session may be necessary to achieve desired results.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian buttock lift expectations

+1

This is difficult to answer without seeing your photos. Based on your height and weight it would seem that you have sufficient fat to have a very nice result with fat transfer to the buttock. The final shape and volume depends on your anatomy and how much fat can be harvested. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in depth evaluation.

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com