Drain out 3 Weeks Post TT/incisional Hernia Repair?

I was still draining 75 cc per day when my tube came out on its on today, now I'm am terrified because fluid is leaking out both holes where tubes where and the middle of my incision that was almost healed. What should I do it's the weekend should I go to the ER

Drain Out

+2

I agree with Dr. Gottlieb.  Call your surgeon.  If you can't reach him/her or a colleague, then go to the ER.

Warmest Regards,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Drain out 3 Weeks Post TT/incisional Hernia Repair

+2

How about a call to your surgeon? That's what the ER would probably do, and then they would probably send you to the surgeon's office for follow up. It is most unlikely that anyone there3 will replace the drain if that is what is needed.

Call your surgeon.