I Only Have One Drain from a Tummy Tuck and Still Very Swollen . Is This Normal. I'm Also Not Draining a Lot. Is That Normal?

Still Swollen after Tummy Tuck and One Drain

+1

Swelling after tummy tuck is normal, and the number of drains is not important.  The drain should be functional.   If there is limited output and no fluid collection, then the drain may be ready to come out.  If the swelling is due to fluid collection, the fluid collection should be drained.  You will need to have an exam with your plastic surgeon to determine if what you are experiencing is normal.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Drain and tummy tuck

+1

Without more information I am n ot usre how to answer this. If you have recently been operated on  it is common to have a drain and have swelling.

Tummy Tuck and Still Very Swollen

+1

There is not really enough info here to give a useful answer.

Photos would help, and would an idea of when surgery was and how much is draining. But even with all that info, the surgeons on this site would advise a call to your surgeon who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your recovery. All the best.