Vertical Scar for a Skin-Only Tummy Tuck?

had a tummy tuck 2 weeks ago(skin-only) At post-op appt,I noticed that standing up I had a flat stomach with a little pooching around belly button, but what bothers me is when i bend over& sit down; I have a little roll on each side of my belly button. When I asked my surgeon he said some people's skin looses elasticity and re-strech in 48 hrs,especially w/ massive weight loss(185lbs). he said that he would have to do a vertical scar from tummy tuck line vertically to my breasts. why this?

Tummy tuck scars

If this is a postop photo, you do have some extra skin still.  Patients with massive weight loss have extremely poor elasticity and sometimes it is necessary to have a full vertical scar also to take out as much as possible.  It will never be "tight" though!