Hair Growth on Nose Not Inside. Can It Possible to Get Ride of These by Laser Hair Removal?

Nose hairs are very fine now but i am afraid it may grow long and dark ,thick ,,please Dr help me ...how to stop growing them more and thick .......keeping them in this fine condition ?how can this be possible?

Laser hair removal on the nose

+1

I have occasionally done laser hair removal for patients on their noses.  Make sure you see a great board certified dermatologist who has lots of experience with laser hair removal.  If the hair is dark colored the laser should help.  

Paramus Dermatologist