Is There a Dr in Sacramento Who Does the BBL?

I'm 5'4 and weight 120. I'm looking for a Dr in or around Sacramento who does the BBL and won't charge an arm or a leg. Do you know anyone?

Fat grafting buttock

+1

I have many patents from the Sacramento area. Call if I can be of help or at least give you some informaton on how to find a doctor there. I would search for Plastic Surgery doctors that do fat grafting, then ask if they do the buttocks.

Dr. Romano

Surgeons who perform Brazilian buttock lift

+1

I'm sure there are plastic surgeons in the Sacramento are that perform Brazilian buttock lift. You want to check out the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website and look for a board certified surgeon in that area. You can see if they have before and after photos of that particular procedure. Try and meet with a few surgeons until you are completely comfortable.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD