Can a Dr. remove Perlane that I have in my nasal labia area with an enzyme without it dissolving the Voluma in my cheeks?

Hyaluronidase will Dissolve all HA Fillers including Voluma

+1
Hyaluronidase is both safe and effective in the right hands of an experienced Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist. It will dissolve all HA fillers in the immediate area of injection including Perlane and Voluma. Pick your doctor with the most experience.

Removal of Perlane

+1
The provider will use something called hyaluronidase in your naso-labial folds and should be able to remove it there without significantly affecting your cheeks (especially if they use a low volume of the enzyme and you don't expect it to be perfect after only one treatment).

Seth Kates, MD
Worcester Dermatologic Surgeon