Revision Rhinoplasty - Dr. Regan Thomas?

Hello. I was wondering if any of the doctors on here are familiar with Dr. Thomas and his work, more specifically revision rhinoplasty? Also if you are familiar with Dr. Menick and his work. I am looking to have a revision, and i am in limbo between the 2. I met with a Dr. Anil Shah who seems good, but he has alot less experience compared to Dr. Thomas and Dr Menick. Any feed back would be extremly helpful. Thank you.

Choosing doctors

+3

The out of town surgeons you mention are both very good and respected - but ideally try to find a surgeon in So Cal as follow up is very critical with rhinoplasty