Facelift Doctor Recommendations in Southeastern US?

I am looking for a Dr. to redo my facelift under local ! I had a facelift about 7 years ago and I am in need of a touch up - I had a FULL FACE lift undr local. My Dr. has since retired. So I am looking for a new Dr in the southeast part of the U.S. - I am also looking for someone who is affordable and caring and will do a great job.

Facelift surgeon in South East

+1

The first place that you can start to find a board certificed plastic surgeon is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS website and locate one in your area.

Facial Rejuvenation Surgeon in Southeast U.S.

+1

Go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which is located in Alexandria VA. They will provide a list of Board Certified surgeons in your area.

You have many options

+1

Please check Dr.Nahai . He is very well known and respected .As Dr.Rand stated, please let your doctor decide about the anesthesia after examination and full evaluation.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Facelifts in Atlanta

+1

Dr. Vince Zubowicz and Dr. Rod Hester are outstanding facelift surgeons in your area.  You should visit them.  I would advise you not to dictate the anesthsia but let the best doctor do what anesthesia allows them to do the best job for you.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS