What Dr. Is recommended for yag laser treatment for both my under eyes for blue veins to be removed. I am from Kenosha wisconsin

I have very dark under wise and my dermatologist told me this would be the best way to get rid of them by using a yag laser. I would like any information on this and how long is recovery? And price amount?
Hi there,
Click here to choose a city in Wisconsin close to you, then you can select vein treatment and see which doctors perform this treatment in your area.

Several options

+1
Under eye veins are a common problem and there are several options to treatment including laser, sclerotherapy, IPL, VeinWave, VeinGogh and even micro needle radio frequency.  Sometimes combinations of these treatments work even better than any one alone.  This area can be treated by vein specialists, vascular surgeons, dermatologists or plastic surgeon.  The cost varies depending on what is done and how many treatments are necessary.  

Naples General Surgeon

YAG 1064 nm for vein treatment

+1

Yes, the Nd:YAG Laser tuned to 1064 nm can improve the appearance of veins under the eyes.

Caution must be taken because this is a deep penetrating laser and it should be used only with eye protection in place and angled away from the eye where there is bone underneath the skin.

To be sure you are a good candidate, see two or more board certified physicians experienced with Lasers in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS