Dr. Recommendation for Chicago

I previously posted a question here that I believe I worded inaccurately. I'm unhappy with the over-filled results of fat grafting (7months ago) to the cheek area--the upper area of the cheek, up to where the eye area begins, not directly under the eye.(I did not need filler in the eye area, as I am only 28--I had grafting done for acne scar improvement). Please let me know what type of liposuction techniques would be best and an experienced Dr. recommendation(s) if you have one?-Thank you!

Removal of Fat Grafting

Hi Kara,

I have great experience in fat grafting and repairing less pleassant results.  Fat can be removed or reduced.  I am located in Vernon Hills, IL if you would like a person-to-person opinion. 

Dr. Grasseschi

230 Center Drive
Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Chicago Physician Recommendation

Hi Kara,

You should consult with either Steven Dayan, MD or Otto Placik, MD, both in Chicago.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436