Ask a doctor

Dr. Recommendation for Chicago

I previously posted a question here that I believe I worded inaccurately. I'm unhappy with the over-filled results of fat grafting (7months ago) to the cheek area--the upper area of the cheek, up to where the eye area begins, not directly under the eye.(I did not need filler in the eye area, as I am only 28--I had grafting done for acne scar improvement). Please let me know what type of liposuction techniques would be best and an experienced Dr. recommendation(s) if you have one?-Thank you!

Doctor Answers 2

Removal of Fat Grafting

Hi Kara,

I have great experience in fat grafting and repairing less pleassant results.  Fat can be removed or reduced.  I am located in Vernon Hills, IL if you would like a person-to-person opinion. 

Dr. Grasseschi

Chicago Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

230 Center Drive
Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Chicago Physician Recommendation

Hi Kara,

You should consult with either Steven Dayan, MD or Otto Placik, MD, both in Chicago.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.