Dr. Recommendation for Chicago

I previously posted a question here that I believe I worded inaccurately. I'm unhappy with the over-filled results of fat grafting (7months ago) to the cheek area--the upper area of the cheek, up to where the eye area begins, not directly under the eye.(I did not need filler in the eye area, as I am only 28--I had grafting done for acne scar improvement). Please let me know what type of liposuction techniques would be best and an experienced Dr. recommendation(s) if you have one?-Thank you!

Removal of Fat Grafting

+1

Hi Kara,

I have great experience in fat grafting and repairing less pleassant results.  Fat can be removed or reduced.  I am located in Vernon Hills, IL if you would like a person-to-person opinion. 

Dr. Grasseschi

Chicago Physician Recommendation

+1

Hi Kara,

You should consult with either Steven Dayan, MD or Otto Placik, MD, both in Chicago.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD