Dr. Prescribed Me Roaccutane Course (20 Mg/day for 6months). Is It Ok to See Different Dr in This Period? (photo)

Is the Dose Enough? i'm 25 years old girl,i have a not very severe skin acne, i went to a dermatologist and i used Minocycline antibiotic and AcneMycin Plus for 6 weeks, it wasn't efficient enoughI the pimples hurt and etches me when they come out. i have the white/ black heads.its been 6 months that i have these pimples. I'm not sure about the dr. prescribtion because my weight is 51 kg. Another problem is that i will be traveling for the next 3 months for 2 different countires,i won't be able to contact 1 doctor

Can I see different doctors while on Accutane?

+1

Accutane is part of the iPledge program where you have to be tied to one prescribing physician only at a time. If you move or something, you can be re-registered through the program and transferred to a different physician's care. But you cannot bounce back and forth between prescribing physicians. Because you need to be seen monthly for Accutane, it is necessary that you start a regimen only when you can see the same physician monthly and consistently.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."