Are there doctors who are okay with letting people finance a tummy tuck?

I have had five kids and we'll they take me broke lol but I need a tummy tuck not only for me but my husband as well ;) Any doc's in the Baltimore an surrounding areas nice and understand this .... Also I applaud you all for giving most mothers there self confidence back !!!

Financing Cosmetic Surgery - Care Credit is an Option

+1

How a patient chooses to pay for their cosmetic surgery is a
very personal decision. Most cosmetic surgeons are absolutely fine with
patients financing their surgeries – it’s really the same thing as when people
choose to finance a car or furniture. How people manage their credit is their
own responsibility. Individual practices rarely do the financing themselves and
instead they work through a finance company to deal with the details. At our
office, we work through Care Credit and they seem to do a very good job at
helping people get their surgery done.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Financing options are becoming increasingly available

+1
Financing options are becoming increasingly available because of many financial institutions offering these services. You should discuss with your physician which financing services they employ. Financing plastic surgery is actually much more common than people think and it is commonly performed nationwide.

Joseph Hunstad, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

+1
Yes, Most plastic surgeons offer financing plans. We have 2 available to our patients and my patient coordinator helps patients with this. You can apply to most on-line or by phone prior to coming to the office.  Best of luck,  Dr Woodyard

Janet Woodyard, MD

Financing of tummy tuck

+1
Dear Sophie,
   Congratulation for your having 5 children. You are a very busy lady. It's time for you to do for yourself , so you improve on your health( lose weight and change posture )  famininty and attractiveness. A happy mother creates a happy family. Your situation , financialy , is quite common. With the sub optimal economy and the many other obligation and financial priorities , money is not always readily available for cosmetic surgery. The good news is that there are banks and other financing companies that can help you acheive your goal. However, it is equally important to consult with the right surgeon , so that the outcome is satisfactory and you will not need corrective surgery that can add significantly to the original cost of surgery. Do your due diligence. Always, consult with board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center.  Check their before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and you like them. Also, check the reviews for positive patients experience.
                             Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Financing tummy tuck

+1
Most plastic surgeons accept Care Credit financing. It does require that you have a decent credit score but you can apply from home and see if you qualify. Best or luck with the five kids and getting surgery!

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Tummy tuck financing

+1
My office is pleased to offer CareCredit financing.  This is a great way to finance your cosmetic surgery if your credit is good.  Just go to CareCredit.com to see if you qualify.  I have many very satisfied patients who used CareCredit successfully.  Thanks for your question!

Dr. Schreiber

Baltimore plastic surgeon

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Financing tummy tuck abdominoplasty

+1
One child or five (or more!) can ravage a woman's abdomen from the skin down to the muscles.  Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck, TT) is a GREAT way to restore the abdominal appearance.  This is a very common procedure in my practice.  I do not know of any plastic surgeons who finance the patients themselves, but many (myself included) offer CareCredit financing.  This can give patient 6 months or more to pay WITHOUT interest.  CareCredit has gotten a bad rap in the press lately, but we have LOTS of patients who use it and are happy.  Just make sure you pay it off in 6 months, or there can be fairly high interest rates and/or fees.  Best of luck to you...future mommy makeover patient!  

James E. Chappell, MD

Are there doctors who are ok with letting people finance a tummy tuck?

+1
Hello!  Thank you for your question!  The tummy tuck is a very popular procedure that can produce a shapely abdominal contour.  Financing of aesthetic procedures will certainly vary amongst surgeons...the only way to find out is to ask. Another option is always Care Credit, who can finance for you, if you qualify. 
Good luck!  Best wishes for achieving a fantastic result!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD