$5,000 Breast Augmentation in NY/CT

I'm Looking for a Dr Near NY or CT Who'd Charge Less Than 5,000.00 for Breast Augmentation

Cheap breast augmentation may be dangerous

+2

You might get lucky and get by with finding a doctor who will do this but you need to be aware that most any good and real plastic surgeon (not a "cosmetic surgeon") will be charging more, especially in the area you live. The problem arises when you don't get the right result because you went to an inferior doctor.  The costs of revision will more than double your expenses and you may never be able to fix a bad result.  

Save a bit more and get it done right please.

BA Price - Varies

+1
This is somewhat on the low side for a board certified plastic surgeon. Please verify. Breast Augmentation prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. It might be possible to meet your price point but be careful that this does not mean a less experience surgeon and therefore less quality surgery. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office? Geographical location also has a significant influence.

2. Type of Anesthesia - IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long, etc . Will other procedures also be done like a breast lift, lipo on the sides of your breast/chest wall, etc be also performed?

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cheap Breast Augmentation often gets you Cheap results

+1

WIth regards to cosmetic surgery, you don't have to choose the most expensive, but never choose the cheapest!  It will be impossible for you to find a board certified plastic surgeon in NY/NJ/CT doing breast augmentation for $5000 or less.  It is safe to say that if you do find a doctor, run away. The cost to fix your bad job will be twice that!

Matthew Schulman, MD

Breast augmentation in NYC

+1

Looking for a surgeon to "hit your number" in terms of the exact fee is always possible.  Howver, be careful what you wish for.  You may be better off finding a good surgeon and getting the job done correctly the first time.  You  may be paying more in the long run if you are not careful and just looking for someone to accept the fee that you want to spend.

Cheap Breast Augmentation with Implants

+1

I would agree with Dr. Rand's comments. It is likely that you will find a surgeon who will perform this at that rate. However, I would consult with other physicians about his/her reputation and confirm the credentialling with state agencies, local hospitals, etc.