Looking for a Doctor in LA That Can Get Rid of my Accessory Nipples

its the summer and i hate going to the store & seeing 2 piece bathing suits. i have 7 accessory nipples i want to get rid of them as soon as possible. I have 3 by my axilla, 2 on top of my breast, and 2 under my breast. i really hate this. My self esteem is so low because of it. When i wear summer tanks im always worrired they might show. i feel like i have to live in a shell. Im young i want to be able to wear what i like. I need a Dr in l.a to help me remove them please.

Accessory Nipples

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Excision of accessory nipples is a straightforward and relatively simple procedure with minimal anesthesia (most likely local) and nominal recovery time. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons from the ASPS list to be able choose the one that best fits your needs.

Accessory Nipple Surgery

There are many well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest checking with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons  to identify appropriate surgeons in your area.

Excision of accessory nipples is a relatively simple procedure that can often be done under local anesthesia with small incisions and minimal recovery time.

See Drs Toby Mayer, Malcom Lesavoy, Persky are just a few of well trained surgeons in your area. Best to you. 

Cut out the nipples

Excision of the nipples is easy and usually inexpensive. Local anesthesia is probably all you need. Good luck. N. Huq

Nasimul Huq, MD
Niagara Falls Plastic Surgeon

Accessory nipples

Removal of accessory nipples is a quick minor procedure that can be done easily under a local anaesthetic. Any board certified surgeon should be able to help you.

Anindya Lahiri, FRCS (Plast)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Accessory nipples

Any ABMS Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is well-qualified to carry out the removal of accessory nipples.

J. Brian Boyd, MD