Looking for a Doctor in LA That Can Get Rid of my Accessory Nipples

its the summer and i hate going to the store & seeing 2 piece bathing suits. i have 7 accessory nipples i want to get rid of them as soon as possible. I have 3 by my axilla, 2 on top of my breast, and 2 under my breast. i really hate this. My self esteem is so low because of it. When i wear summer tanks im always worrired they might show. i feel like i have to live in a shell. Im young i want to be able to wear what i like. I need a Dr in l.a to help me remove them please.

Accessory Nipples

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Excision of accessory nipples is a straightforward and relatively simple procedure with minimal anesthesia (most likely local) and nominal recovery time. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons from the ASPS list to be able choose the one that best fits your needs.

Accessory Nipple Surgery

+1

There are many well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest checking with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons  to identify appropriate surgeons in your area.

Excision of accessory nipples is a relatively simple procedure that can often be done under local anesthesia with small incisions and minimal recovery time.

+1

See Drs Toby Mayer, Malcom Lesavoy, Persky are just a few of well trained surgeons in your area. Best to you. 

Cut out the nipples

+1

Excision of the nipples is easy and usually inexpensive. Local anesthesia is probably all you need. Good luck. N. Huq

Nasimul Huq, MD
Niagara Falls Plastic Surgeon

Accessory nipples

+1

Removal of accessory nipples is a quick minor procedure that can be done easily under a local anaesthetic. Any board certified surgeon should be able to help you.

Anindya Lahiri, MBBS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Accessory nipples

+1

Any ABMS Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is well-qualified to carry out the removal of accessory nipples.

J. Brian Boyd, MD