Dr for Botox Eyebrows?

hello I wanted to ask all you kind doctors which specified field plastic surgeon should i look for to lower my eyebrows with botox (The best field for accurate results and successful results) Thanks alot for your time and patience

Best Type of Physician for Botox

+1

Hi Sandra,

You are wise to exercise caution in selecting your physician. Board-certification is a must.  Oculoplastic Surgeons (eye surgeons with a sub-specialty in plastic surgery), Plastic Surgeons, and Dermatologists are all excellent choices.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox injection

+1

For optimal results with Botox treatment, it's best to have the procedure done by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Best Field for Botox

+1

If the injector is performing this hundreds to thousands of time per year, the individual would be a good choice.

Botox

+1
Areas of the face that respond well include 'crows feet' lines around the eyes, vertical frown lines between the eyebrows, and horizontal ('worry') lines on the forehead. BOTOX ® can also be administered just below the lateral aspect of the eyebrow to produce a temporary lateral browlift, which opens up and brightens the eyes.
In some instances, BOTOX ® can be used to soften vertical upper and lower lip lines, to reduce muscle bands in the anterior neck, and even to elevate the nasal tip. While there are some good 'lower face' indications for BOTOX ® administration, in my practice the majority of injections are for 'upper face' (especially eye area) rejuvenation.
One truly remarkable consequence of BOTOX ® administration that I have seen over and over again is the gradual complete disappearance of deep, vertical furrows between the eyebrows (frown or 'scowl' lines). With long-standing muscle contraction, the vertical lines between the brows may become actual physical clefts or grooves in the dermis, resulting in creases that are still apparent even when the skin is spread apart tightly with a finger on each side of the crease. In such instances, the initial BOTOX ® injection will soften but not completely eliminate the deep furrow. With regular BOTOX ® treatment, however, such that the frown muscles are never allowed to fully regain their normal ability to contract, the deep furrows may gradually fade completely.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Which doctor for Botox treatments

+1

For optimal results and safety, you should have your Botox or Filler treatments with either a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox for eyebrows

+1

A board certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon who is an experienced injector would be an appropriate choice.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox

+1

Find a board certified physician with extensive experience with Botox. Cosmetic plastic surgeons are a good option. 

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Botox for eyebrows

+1

The doctors you should go to can include dermatologists, oculoplastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, and plastic surgeons.

Botox Eyebrows

+1

Botox to reshape eyebrows should be administered by a board-certified Dermatologist, Ophthalmologist, or Plastic Surgeon. Make sure whomever you choose has a lot of experience injecting Botox.

Good luck

Khaled El-Hoshy, MD
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr for Botox Eyebrows?

+1

I'd recommend Facial Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Dermatologist or Oculoplastic Surgeon in no particular order. All of these MDs will be well versed in Botox treatments. However, you might want to ask how often they use Botox to adjust the eyebrow position and choose the most experienced. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon