Can Any Dr Fix my Upper Lips?

I had a few accidents to my upper lip and i am very conscious of the scars, the bumps and the deep lines and it really affecting my life ..work, social etc. All i want is for my upper lip to look smooth like my bottom lip. Is there any DR. that can help me?

Lip Filler video: Lip scars and options

+1

Based on the pictures, you could just excise, cut out, the bumps as suggested by the other doctors as well. This might not make it more smooth though. I my opinion, I think your upper lip is too large and could benefit from reducing.  You can then add filler to it to also help the bumps. Fat injections if the lips could also soften the lumps.

Thanks for reading, Dr Young

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improving appearance of the lips

+1

I think direct elliptical incisions are your best option as well. They will leave fine scars, but would likely leave a flatter appearance with a smoother contour that would be less eye-catching.

Jamil Asaria, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Bumps/Scars Could Benefit By Vertical Vermilion Excisions

+1

The improvement in your upper lip irregularities may be obtained by selective vermilions excisions. Given where these bumps are located and the natural vertically-oriented lines of the upper lip, the bumps (excess vermilion/mucosa) could be ellipitically excised. In looking at your pictures, there appear to be at 5 or 6 areas where this could be done. This will make the bumps flatter and help create a more even upper lip vermilion. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD