Doctor Recommendation for Liposuction in Indiana

I am a model wanting to correct liposuction on the sides of my legs and would like some on the back of my legs. Looking for a Dr. whose main procedures is in liposuction and is very detailed with there work. I am from IN. but am willing to travel to get the right Dr. for me. Can you help me out?

Correcting liposuction problems is best done under local tumescent technique with micro cannulas.

+3

Liposuction problems tend to be more related to the Doc's technique and being asleep under general anesthesia.  Being able to sit and stand the patient up on their own with local anesthesia helps a lot in being able to get the smoothest results so that fine tuneing can be done with the micro cannulas.  Your results are very correctible but be sure to see a doc with yrs of experience in liposuction and is the major part of their practice.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction

+2

Dr William Hanke in Indiana, is an internationally recognized expert, dermatologic surgeon, who has published many articles on liposuction.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/liposuction/index.html

Liposuction in Indiana

+2

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in Indiana that may be able to help you. The best place to start is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and finding a plastic surgeon near you.

Secondary Correction of Liposuction Contour Deformities Requires Fat Grafting

+2

Contour or indentation deformities after liposuction are the result of uneven and/or too aggressive fat removal. Your linear indentation of the outer left thigh is illustrative of that type of problem. Secondary correction will require some fill with fat injections in conjunction with scar release and possible liposuction feathering. Significant improvement can be expected but perfect contour restoration is not always possible. Concentrated fat injection survival is not always assured and further touch-ups may be necessary. While your problem is not large it is not always simple to correct. I would 'shop' your photos around and see what different board-certified plastic surgeons have to say. I don't think their proposed solutions will be radically different but their enthusiasm and interest is taking on this revision may be.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyliposuction.com/

Liposuction in any State

+2

Dear Free Spirit;  It is important that whomever you choose as your plastic surgeon that they are Board Certified. You will most likely see this topic on RealSelf.com frequently. Patients can look this up on the doctors website as well as The American Board of Plastic Surgery page. Also, you should make sure to look at their before and after photo galleries to see work they do. Ask around also, word of mouth is important. You will be surprised how much you can find out by asking your friends about their experiences.

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscocosmetic-surgery.com/

Recommendation for Liposuction in Indiana

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Robert Havlik and Dr. Michael Sadove may be possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Finding the Right Surgeon?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

If you find that a few well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are advising against the procedure I would heed their recommendations if I were you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_liposuction.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.