What to Expect From Air Travel Following BBL?

I'm going to santo domino in domican republic to get a Brazilian butt lift and eye surgery. 'm staying for 8 days how will I take the plane back having to sit on my butt thanks

Next day

+1

after a BBL you will be able to sit next day of surgery, and fly 8 to 9 days for flights no more than 3 to 4 hours.

Flying after your BBL surgery

+1

You should ask your surgeon about this specific question. Flying so soona fter surgey certainly places you at increased risk of blood clots and poor cosmetic result.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/