After my Tummy Tuck my belly button seemed to pop out and I could push it back in, but it would always pop out again.

Right after my TT 7 yrs ago, I noticed my belly button seemed to pop out and I could push it back in, but it would always pop out again. I never had that before (my belly button was a real deep "inny". . At that time, I didn't even relate it to a hernia until the recent Lipo when it got worse and one of my physician friends looked at it and said I had a hernia. Again Thank you.

+1
From your description, you have a small umbilical hernia which can be fixed. I suggest you go to a General Surgeon in regards to your umbilical hernia. 

Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
Yes, sounds like an umbilical hernia. Best to seek a General Surgeon for intervention and repair....

+1
From you description, you seem to have an umbilical hernia. I strongly advice you to have it formally checked out by your physician  
Evaluation for abdominal hernias is crucially important prior liposuction to avoid possible inadvertent injury to the sac while performing the liposuction. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS