Me and Dr Agree No Results , How and Why?

8 1/2 weeks ago I had Zeltiq on inner thighs and had follow up pics and No change at all! Not even close. They Said" well it usually takes longer", but everything I have read says 4-8 weeks. I'm really discouraged and spent so much to have no result is devastating to me! This was my only means of fixing this problem due to finances Amd wondering how there can be NO change at all?

CoolSculpting for inner thighs

+1

I understand why you would be frustrated if you are not seeing any results but I would ask that you give yourself the 4-6 months to allow things to completely heal, etc.. and possibly you may see results at that time.  Although some patients see results at 2 months, others take longer.

Be patient!

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq on inner thighs

+1

This is an off-label procedure. It can work but the applicators are not yet designed for inner thighs bu the small applicator may work for one's inner thighs depending on the fit. It actually takes up to 4 months to see 20% improvement so be patient. You're only at the half way point.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Coolsculpting results

+1

I would suggest waiting the full four months if you have not responded yet. We have had a fraction of patients show no response with one treatment and they may need a second treatment. That may by your issue as well. Most patients do respond though by 2 months.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

How Long Does it Take to See Results with CoolSculpting

+1

Please don't feel discouraged at this point. 81/2 weeks is very premature to be guaging results. I would give it 4 months before making any decisions. 

Jon E. Mendelsohn, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Although results from CoolSculpting can be seen at the two month mark studies have shown that patients can shed fat for upto for months aferwards. I would wait on making a final assessment at this point.  The other issue is that although inner thighs can be treated with the Zeltiq machine, it is not for several reasons an area that is most amenable to treatment.  First of all,  the applicator has to be able to fit properly in this area.  Secondly one has to have a bulge that is localized and pliable enough to be  pulled up between the cooling plates.

Ted Brezel, MD
Long Island Dermatologist