Dr. Said I Can Get 300's in my Butt is It Worth It? (photo)

My Dr said he can get 300ccs in each butt cheek? its it worth it? I'm having the procedure done in 2 week, I stopped working out and now I'm trying to gain more fat. I am getting the fat from my arms back inner thighs. I'm 5'6 130. I am very fit. I work out a lot. do you think I should gain more weight and get it done in a couple of months and gain as much fat as possible?? As you can see from the pictures I have no hips. My hips dip in. I want more of a curve. Do you think there will be a difference?

You are too fit to be a good BBL candidate

+2
You have a good problem:  you're in a great shape.  You do not have a lot of fat, and you most certainly do not have enough fat to make your butt significantly fuller.  Gaining weight is a poor option because you will destroy your body in pursuit of a fuller butt.  Do not believe that if you can gain weight, it can be all liposuctioned and injected into your butt.
First you need to accept that butt implants are likely your only option for enlarging your butt.  Next you want to find someone with a LOT of experience with butt augmentation because these procedures are tricky and complications can be high if the surgeon doesn't have the right experience.  
Avoid, at all cost, butt injections.  There are people out there that illegally inject silicone, biogel, hydrogel and whatever other non-sense into people's butts.  The reason why these injections are illegal is because they are very dangerous, can cause death, and in the long term they all create severe health problems.  

Web reference: http://www.torontosurgery.ca/Toronto-Liposuction-BodyContouring.html

Not enought fat for a brazilian butt lift

+1

You will be waisting your money for 300 cc of fat into each cheek. Remember you will loose about 30% of the fat injected.  This means you will have a 200 cc butt at the end of the day.

Web reference: http://www.rejuvenusaesthetics.com

Dr. Said I Can Get 300's in my Butt is It Worth It?

+1

Probably not.  That's 150 cc per side, and then assume that only a portion of that survives (50%? 75%?).  Best case scenario might be about 120 cc survives on each side.  To see what that is, put 4 ounces of water in a baggie - that's the amount of fat that would be added to each side.  So - is that worth it?

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

300 cc Not Going to Do It

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  300cc is not going to get you there.  You do not appear to have enough fat to achieve the results you want.  I am typically against gaining weight to gain more fat to graft.  You need to seek several consultations with BC PS to get the best recommendations.

Dr. ES

+1

300 cc per buttock will end up being 150 cc per buttock long term.  So this amount is probably not going to make a noticeable difference.  I have had several dozen patients from 110 lbs to 130 lbs, and I have been able to get at least 700 cc per buttock in each.  You will find that the results are very much surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php