Downturned Eyes? Lower Eyelid & Upper Eyelid Surgery? Only 19 Years Old? (photo)

Hi, I'm a 19 year old with downturned eyes. Lower eye lid sags and upper eyelid. Makes me look tired and sad & I want this corrected. Do I have lose skin or weak eye muscles? Someone help me.

Downturned lower eyelid

+1

Looking at your photos, you have what is called a negative vector on your lower eyelid and cheek. This is the lack of support to the lower eyelid and then it gives you more exposure of the lateral white area of the eyeball (scleral show). You need to have a cantophexy or cantoplasty to place the lower eyelid in a higher position.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon