How Much Downtime is Needed for Undereye Laser Repair?

Today is October 1. I have a wedding on October 15th and am interested in getting laser done for under my eyes to correct loose skin/wrinkles caused from juvederm. Does this allow me enough downtime if I am interested in using a non-ablative laser treatment? Please help!

Lower eyelid wrinkles

+1

There is no such thing. There is no non-ablative laser that will get rid of excess skin and wrinkles under the eyes. Thermage and IPL if you believe they work in such settings are not lasers. Fractional lasers can do this but they are ablative lasers. Furthermore they require mutiple treatments and would not be expected to give you a final result with full recovery in 14 days.

Wrinkles of the lower eyelids/below the eyelids are usually due to actions of the eyelid closing muscles and tend to recur after laser treatments alone as most lasers do not affect tissues deep to the skin.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.