Will Downsizing from 300cc to 240cc Be a Noticeable Difference or Should I Get 210cc?

I got 300cc implants behind the muscle 6 months ago. I wanted a B and I am now a C. Would going down 60cc make a noticeable difference (240cc), or should I go down the 90cc (210cc)? I am 5'0" 112 pounds.

Downsizing breast implants by 60 cc

In my opinion 60 cc is not sufficient to warrant an additional surgery unless this was for breast asymmetry alone.

Downsizing implants

Dropping 60 cc's or 100 cc's is hard to say for you how that would change your cup size.  Approximately 150-200 cc's is a cup sometimes more depending upon your initial volume.

Downsizing Implants

As per the previous posting, I would agree that it would be difficult to tell without actually seeing you.  For most patients, a 100 cc difference in volume will often relate to a change in one cup size.  What you need to ask yourself is whether or not you would like to be a little too big still or go a little small.  My guess is that if you want to err on the conservative side, you might want to go with the 90 cc volume reduction. 

I hope that helps!

Downsizing implants.

Your question is a difficult one to answer without actually seeing you. However, a rough rule of thumb for breast volume is that 200cc makes one cup size. Therefore, if you go from a 300 to a 240cc implant you are reducing the size by about a quarter of a cup. Depending on whether you are a small, medium or full C you will need to judge this for yourself. I would recommend, however, that you discuss this with your plastic surgeon and follow his/her advice.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD