Downsize Implants So That It They Won't Droop?

My question is, is it possible to remove some skim from breast to the small implants won't droop? I have 600cc'c want to downsize to 400 or 475cc'c.

Downsizing your breast implants

+1

Although it is impossible to give any recommendations without a physical exam, in many cases, women may need a skin tightening procedure during their implant downsizing procedure.  However, this answer depends on your skin quality, degree of sagging if any, and your desired size reduction.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.  Best of luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Downsizing breast implants

+1

This is a common problem when a woman wants smaller breasts and is concerned that there will be sagging of the breasts when the extra volume is removed.  It is possible to a breast lift at the same time as downsizing the implants most of the time.  There are some precautions that must be taken since the blood supply to the breasts could be compromised due to the over stretching of the overlying skin.   A consultation with a plastic surgeon is your next step.  He will evaluate your implants, breast tissue and thickness of the overlying skin and then make appropriate recommendations.