Is it just swelling or a bad Butt Lift?

I had a TT & fat grafting to the buttocks together.I've been told to wait to swelling to go down.I still can't believe that it would be distorted into a shape almost opposite to what I hoped for due to swelling.Before,I had large flanks &a flat buttocks.I told him I wanted to add all of my liposuction fat to the indent of my buttocks.What I'm seeing now is what my problem was beforehand but worse.looks like he placed the fat up higher creating LARGER flanks and and larger indents on the bottom

Revision fat grafting

+1
You should wait at least 3-6 months before considering revision surgery because you will often be swollen toward the top of the buttock.

Swelling and BBL

+1
It can be hard to be patient, but if all else is going well, it's best to wait until the swelling goes away.   Sometimes it can be very misleading!

Dr. Michelle Spring

Michelle Spring, MD

Is it just swelling or a bad Butt Lift?

+1
I will sometimes consider performing a revision at 3 months.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Time of recovery

+1
You have to wait at least 3 months in order to evaluate a final result.

Photos will be a great help to make an advise.

Be encouraged. Swelling is a very betrayal process but necessary. Be patience.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon