Down Time After BBL Procedure?

I have been researching and researching this for years.... I have finally decided to have the BBL Done and was just wanting to know how much time will I need to take of work... I have a sit down office job. I will be traveling to FL from arkansas to have it done, but wondering about time off work not including weekends... I want to make sure I do everything right including taking time to heal and have wonderful result. Doing everthing the doctor orders is a must. Thank you in advance. xoxox

Recovery from BBL

+1

I generally advise no heavy lifting or strenuous activity for 4-6 weeks.  No prolonged sitting for 10-14 days.  Also compression garments will be needed for 5-6 weeks too.  Hope this helps.