Is It Possible to Go Down 4 Bra Sizes with a Breast Reduction and is It Safe for a 15 Year Old ?

Im turning 16 next month, 5 feet tall, weigh around 137 pounds and wear a 36H bra. My breasts not only hurt my self confidence, but they also have an affect on my breathing, my activity allowances (can't exercise without wearing 3 sports bras to reduce the pain they cause), my posture, and even the way I look in clothing. Also, where I live, anything over size DD cannot be bought in stores and has to ordered from some other country. I would like to atleast go down to a D/DD.is it possible/safe?

Breast Reduction for Teenager?

+1

It sounds like  you are dealing with juvenile breast hypertrophy along with the physical and psychosocial consequences of this diagnosis. In other words, the breasts are too large for the frame causing  both physical and psychological distress.

As  you think  about  breast reduction surgery make sure you do your homework and understand the potential risks and complications associated with  the procedure.  Unsatisfactory scarring is  one of the potential complications. Make sure you also understands that further surgery may be necessary in the future (for example if the breasts were to grow in size again).

On the other hand, breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform and I think that for the right teenager (enough symptoms) it may be an excellent option (regardless of the age).

Make sure you are  working with a well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.
 Once you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, communicative goals in regards to breast size that you would like to achieve. In my opinion, goal pictures are more helpfu/precise than talking about specific cup size (cup sizes vary from one bra  manufacturer to another).