BA, TT & BBL. Which Order? Am I Good Candidate?

I would like to have a BA, TT & BBL done. Which order should I do them in? Am I good candidate at 5'11" and 162 lbs? I don't want to go under two many times but don't want to risk my health. I am in good health and I do work out several days a week.

Mommy Makeover and Combined procedures

+1
Typically in my practice we do these procedures at the same time as long as the total surgery time is less than 6 hours.. From your photos it would appear you are a good candidate.. It is a common choice for Mommy Makeover patients. It makes a lot of sense to combine procedures: One recovery, and only being put asleep once and waking up, only one recovery room charge etc. Another advantage is that you can harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded in a tummy tuck and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

On the other hand, having staged, separate, procedures make sense for some. In that case, would do your tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breasts (mastopexy/breast augmentation) at the same time,

Combined procedures

+1

There are couple considerations for multiple procedures done at the same time.  Obviously, the safety should be our number one concern.  With several procedures, the operative time could be very long.  As operative time gets longer, complication rate (infection, bleeding) becomes higher.  In addition, your recovery will be tougher with so many surgeries all over your body.  Some patients may want multiple surgery in one session to avoid multiple recovery.  However, it will be best to limit surgery so that the operative time is less than 6-8 hours.

Sugene Kim, MD

Combo procedure plan

+1

Having all 3 of your procedures done in one setting seems like a lot of surgery at once.  I'd suggest you divide up the treatment into two stages.  Please visit with a board certified PS in your area to learn more about your options.  Remember, safety first...

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover and brazilian butt lift

+1

You can combine all three procedures at one time if you are healthy and have normal labs and a pre op workup. This will increase your rate of complications a small amount but splitting the surgeries into 2 procedures can also have risks as well.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

+1

Tummy tuck, Breast augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift is a lot of surgery to do in one session. you need to be in top health with no other risk factors, cleared for surgery by your family physician, totally normal blood workup. Then come the surgical time, that is another risk factor. It is not how fast the surgeon can do a procedure, it is how good and accurate he she can do that procedure. Consider dividing the surgery into two sessions depending on your priority and your body shape and distribution of fat.