BA, TT & BBL. Which Order? Am I Good Candidate?

I would like to have a BA, TT & BBL done. Which order should I do them in? Am I good candidate at 5'11" and 162 lbs? I don't want to go under two many times but don't want to risk my health. I am in good health and I do work out several days a week.

Combined procedures

+1

There are couple considerations for multiple procedures done at the same time.  Obviously, the safety should be our number one concern.  With several procedures, the operative time could be very long.  As operative time gets longer, complication rate (infection, bleeding) becomes higher.  In addition, your recovery will be tougher with so many surgeries all over your body.  Some patients may want multiple surgery in one session to avoid multiple recovery.  However, it will be best to limit surgery so that the operative time is less than 6-8 hours.

Combo procedure plan

+1

Having all 3 of your procedures done in one setting seems like a lot of surgery at once.  I'd suggest you divide up the treatment into two stages.  Please visit with a board certified PS in your area to learn more about your options.  Remember, safety first...

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Mommy makeover and brazilian butt lift

+1

You can combine all three procedures at one time if you are healthy and have normal labs and a pre op workup. This will increase your rate of complications a small amount but splitting the surgeries into 2 procedures can also have risks as well.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

+1

Tummy tuck, Breast augmentation, Brazilian Butt Lift is a lot of surgery to do in one session. you need to be in top health with no other risk factors, cleared for surgery by your family physician, totally normal blood workup. Then come the surgical time, that is another risk factor. It is not how fast the surgeon can do a procedure, it is how good and accurate he she can do that procedure. Consider dividing the surgery into two sessions depending on your priority and your body shape and distribution of fat.