Which surgeries should be done on my nose in order to get as close as possible to my desired nose? (photos)

I always wanted to get a nose job done because i think the tip of my nose is too wide and flares up when i smile, its also really fat and i want my nose to look more defined so that it looks straight. How much would it cost to correct wide tip, wide nostrils, wide nasal bridge, and a underdeveloped bridge profile? Do you think all these surgeries are necessary for my nose what would you recommend?

Narrowing a wide nose

Thank you for your inquiry!

Based on the pictures provided, it seems that you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty reducing the width of your nose and addressing the tip/nostrils appropriately to complement your facial features and provide you with a natural look. However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

Rhinoplasty candidate for narrowing a wide nose

While it is possible the narrow the wide nose, thick skin will be an impediment to seeing a very refined tip. To narrow the wide nasal bones, osteotomies are performed. To narrow the tip, a tip rhinoplasty is required which involves narrowing tip cartilages with suture techniques. To narrow the wide nostrils, and alar plasty is required which involves removal of a small wedge of skin from inside the nostrils

Candidate for a rhinoplasty?

A rhinoplasty requires a detailed consultation to understand your anatomy and your goals for surgery.  Not really possible to give a definitive answer at this point.  

Rhinoplasty results possible?

Your assessment is pretty accurate and I think your goals are attainable.  It is a complex surgery but definitely achievable.  Find an experienced facial plastic surgeon in your region and go for a consultation to discuss the details.

Carey Nease, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Which surgeries should be done on my nose in order to get as close as possible to my desired nose?

I think that your analysis is reasonable and that all of those things will be necessary to give you a nose like your goal picture.