Which surgeries should be done on my nose in order to get as close as possible to my desired nose? (photos)

I always wanted to get a nose job done because i think the tip of my nose is too wide and flares up when i smile, its also really fat and i want my nose to look more defined so that it looks straight. How much would it cost to correct wide tip, wide nostrils, wide nasal bridge, and a underdeveloped bridge profile? Do you think all these surgeries are necessary for my nose what would you recommend?

Rhinoplasty candidate for narrowing a wide nose

+1
While it is possible the narrow the wide nose, thick skin will be an impediment to seeing a very refined tip. To narrow the wide nasal bones, osteotomies are performed. To narrow the tip, a tip rhinoplasty is required which involves narrowing tip cartilages with suture techniques. To narrow the wide nostrils, and alar plasty is required which involves removal of a small wedge of skin from inside the nostrils

Candidate for a rhinoplasty?

+1
A rhinoplasty requires a detailed consultation to understand your anatomy and your goals for surgery.  Not really possible to give a definitive answer at this point.  

Rhinoplasty results possible?

+1
Your assessment is pretty accurate and I think your goals are attainable.  It is a complex surgery but definitely achievable.  Find an experienced facial plastic surgeon in your region and go for a consultation to discuss the details.

Carey Nease, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Which surgeries should be done on my nose in order to get as close as possible to my desired nose?

+1
    I think that your analysis is reasonable and that all of those things will be necessary to give you a nose like your goal picture.