I Have Done Double Eyelid Surgery 2 Months Back and and I Still Fell Tightness and Constant Pressure How Can I Get Rid of It?

Tightness and pressure following eyelid surgery

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about the side effects you are still experiencing. I would recommend consulting with your surgeon, as they know the extent of your procedure and exactly what was performed. They may be able to provide you with options to help with your discomfort. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/

Strongly recommend you get assessed by an oculoplastics specialist.

+1

Tightness might be related to the surgery mechanically.  However it is far more likely that these are dry eye symptoms or even irritation related to exposure suture used to form the double fold.  A careful examination by an oculoplastic surgeon will generally diagnose the cause of the eye discomfort.