Is Double Wavelight Teeth Whitening Effective?

There is an online deal for "double wavelight teeth whitening" and I'm curious to know if this is an effective way to whiten teeth. It's only going to cost $35. The current state of my teeth is that they are an off-white hue and slight yellowing on the bottom teeth. Also, do the people performing the procedure need to get certified before they can whiten teeth?

Double Wavelight Teeth Whitening

+1

I never heard of it. That being said, I doubt if a licensed dentist could perform an effective tooth whitening for that price. It might be an off-market procedure performed by a "lay-person", more like a cosmetologist, etc. Not sure how effective it will be. Ask for more information: is it FDA approved?

New York Cosmetic Dentist