Had a double mysectomy with reconstruction. Sharp burning pain in rt. breast when I lay on my side. Breast has developed a lip

Mysectomy was about 8 yrs ago. Recently had saline taken out & silacone put in. 2 months now. Then about two weeks ago I noticed a lip at the bottom of the breast or a fold. when I lay down on my side i get a sharp burning pain. Sometimes so bad it wakes me up

Breast reconstruction and fold

+1

It is difficult to say what the fold is that you are feeling. It could be alloderm or the like, but without an exam I could not say. You should speak with your surgeon.

Pain in breast reconstruction

+1

it sounds as if you are developing a fold or crease in the silicone implant. This fold or crease can create a point of tenderness.