Double Mastectomy, Keloids, and Increasing Cup Size Questions?

I'm 25, and was diagnosed with breast cancer. I have the BRCA2 mutation, and am having a double mastectomy. First, will I be able to increase my cup size, and enhance the shape from my original teardrop, to a rounder form? Secondly, because I have keloid skin, I was wondering what I could do to remove/lessen the scars?

Breast reconstruction

+1

Without an exam, it is vvery difficult to suggest what your breasts will look like after reconstruction.  As for keloid skin, again one would have to see examples of keloids on your body to develop a plan for minimization or prevention.  Good luck.