Can Double Eyelids Be Unfolded?

I've a bad double eyelids done by laser method and bad scarring too one side eye higher & left eye corner over laser causing extra fold, eyes looked rounded then before which do not like. Look worse then before & would like to defold instead of lower correction revision. Some doctor said it is possible but low chances to get good result. 6 months best time for revision but is it ok if it's months? I feel depressed and down so hope to get another revision soon to get on my life but am afraid now.

Double Eyelid Revision

+1

Pictures and an exam in this case would be mandatory.  Sometimes the double eyelid procedure can be reverse depending upon what was done and when it was done.