Swelling 2 Months After Double Eyelid Surgery

Its been 2 months since i got them done. Most of the swelling is gone. I am concerned about the swelling of the skin in my right eye above the eyelid. It makes my eye droopy and look smaller compared to my left. will the swelling of the skin go away?

Prolonged swelling

+1

It certainly can last that long in small, tight areas like the skin just above your lash line but below the incison.  This should continue to improve, HOWEVER, if the eyelid is actually droopy as opposed to appearing droopy that's another matter.   When in doubt have your surgeon or another surgeon take a look at it.

Have any pictures?

Best of luck

Dr. Chase Lay

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon