Double Eyelid Surgery Swelling? (photo)

It's been about two months since I got my double eyelid surgery. Swelling has gone down but not a lot. My eyes are healing at different rates which is worrying me. I have to go back to school in about a week and I am scared that the swelling wont go down. I tried putting on makeup but I can clearly see that one eye is more swollen than the other. Would icing it help reduce the swelling?

Double Eyelid Surgery Swelling?

+1

From this photograph, excessive swelling is not apparent. However, the lash line on the left is slightly retracted. There may be some resolution with time. You may consider seeing your surgeon to have your lids re-evaluated.

Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian Eyelid Swelling 2 months from surgery

+1

I'm looking at your photographs and don't see a lot of swelling. I think your results look great.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon