Double Eyelid Changed to Single Eyelid While I Slept. Permanent?

I slept for a long time 2 days ago and woke up with a single eyelid which was a double eyelids. It has been two days and my eyelid hasn't returned back to normal. WIll it keep its current shape now?

Double Eyelid changed to Single Eyelid

+1

Hopefully, your situation has resolved, as I can see the question was asked four months ago.  

In any case, it is impossible to offer a meaningful answer without more history.  Did you have double eyelid surgery recently?  Does the situation involve one or both upper eyelids?  Are you swollen or allergic?  A photograph would also help. 

Web reference: http://feelbeautiful.com