Double Eyelid Changed to Single Eyelid While I Slept. Permanent?

I slept for a long time 2 days ago and woke up with a single eyelid which was a double eyelids. It has been two days and my eyelid hasn't returned back to normal. WIll it keep its current shape now?

Double Eyelid changed to Single Eyelid

Hopefully, your situation has resolved, as I can see the question was asked four months ago.  

In any case, it is impossible to offer a meaningful answer without more history.  Did you have double eyelid surgery recently?  Does the situation involve one or both upper eyelids?  Are you swollen or allergic?  A photograph would also help.