Double Eyelid Revision, How High Can the Crease Be Raised? (photos)

I had double eyelid surgery 2 months ago.I prefer how it looks when it was slightly swelling as the crease were higher. now that the swelling has gone down, my double eyelid has become much lower and the edge of the eyelids are going downwards(the shape is a bit triangular) Question: 1) how much can i raise my double eyelid as i already did the incision surgery once? 3)will my lashes upturn? 4)will the scar be very much noticable? my left eye has double fold also. what should i do? pls advice

Asian eyelid crease surgery and making the crease higher

+1

You can increase the height of the crease. It will most likely need another Asian blepharoplasty procedure with recreating the eyelid crease to a higher position. You can turn up your eyelashes more but this is harder to make exactly the way you want. It is important to be realistic about your results. But increasing the height will entail likely another higher incision but a close up exam will be needed.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes they can be raised.

+1

However, that is not really what you need.  I think your fold height is ok.  The problem is that you have too much skin below the lower eyelid crease.  Your eyelashes will go up only if your surgeon performs anchor fixation of the pre tarsal skin and orbicularis to the levator aponeurosis.  A small amount of platform skin and orbicularis  below the crease needs to be removed.  Whatever you decide to do, please make sure you and your surgeon are on the same page.