Double Eyelid Surgery Scar Revision? (photo)

I had my double eyelid done at few years before by cutting method. But everyone still can see an uneven scar on my eyelid when i close my eye or blinking. How should i do? Is revision surgery can totally solve my problem or this is what will happened if go for incision method?

Double eye lid blepharoplasty scar

+1

Thank you for your question about the irregularity in your eyes after a double eye lid blepharoplasty.

• See your surgeon for close up photographs of both eyes open and closed.
  • Discuss the problem and what can be done.
  • Blepharoplasty revisions can have complications, just like the first blepharoplasty.
  • Be sure you understand the risks before having revision blepharoplasty. Hope this helps. Best wishes.

Double Eyelid

+1

After two years from blepharoplasty, it is generally safe to proceed with eyelid scar revision surgery consultations from experienced Facial Cosmetic Surgeons.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post photos with eyelid open

+1

What do your eyelids look like when you have them open. That is the most important feature for you to focus on. Revision surgery is more challenging and risky. There is a saying in surgery:  "the enemy of "good" is "better"

Sometimes if you try to improve on something that is good, you end up making things worse.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Honestly, we do not judge these surgeries by how they look when your eyes are closed.

+1

The most important thing here is how this eyelid looks when your eyes are open.  If things look fine with the eyes open, my best advise is do not mess further with the eyelids.  Things are not always improved by further eyelid surgery.