Double Eyelid Raised Too High?

I have recently raised my double eyelids.i regretted for doing it because the result is not what i wanted. Much skin and fats has been removed.now my fold is super high, the fold is only 5mm away from my eyebrow. my double eyelid is approx 5mm (when open) It has been 6 weeks. I know its still swelling but so much skin has been taken out, i know it wouldnt go down anymore what can i do?

Hard to tell without photos

+1

it is possible that your fold was raised too high, but without photos it is impossible to tell.

i suggest you seek a consultation with a surgeon that has extensive experience with asian eyelid surgery as any revision surgery will be more complicated and more difficult than the first procedure.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon