Double Eyelid Crease Too High and Unnatural? (photo)

Hi, i did a double eyelid surgery on 1 oct 2012. It has been 13 months after the surgery, however the double eyelid crease is still very high and unnatural. May i know how long would it take for the eyelid to look natural? Is this the final result? Should i go for a revision to make the crease lower? My ideal crease is at least half the current height of the crease right now. Thank you.

Crease height with Asian eyelid surgery

Dearn Mangy81,

the date you provided is this here but I assume you meant 2011. If it has been 13 months I think that this is as low as it will get right now until you've aged some. I noticed a few things about your photograph. One of which is that your skin is medium to thick.  This makes for a thicker fold and higher crease if the planned incision was too high. If I had to guess I'd say your plan incision was beyond six or 7 mm from the eyelash line. This can be reversed and improved but would need a revision surgery. Unfortunately, I think this is the permanent result of your surgery but as you age the crease will decrease in height.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon