Double Crease on Buttock After Lipo

I had tumescent lipo on my thighs--inner, outer, gluteal fold. It's 3 months after and I have some sort of "double butt-cheek" on my left buttock. (in pics it appears to be the right side, the mirror reverses the image). The doctor said that there was just something wrong with my butt. However, I looked it up online and it specifically says this is a common problem if you remove too much fat from the upper thigh. Can it be corrected? I am so sad about this.

Fat grafting may be the answer

+1

It appears as if the involved buttock is somewhat deflated resulting in some skin laxity.  It seems that fat grafting to the deflated area would result in an improvement.

Oakland Plastic Surgeon