Titan for Double Chin?

I am 40 and have a double chin although I am not at all over weight. It's sagging a little. Does anyone know if Titan Laser actually works to treat this?

I have had a slight sagging/ double chin since my teenage years. My brother has it too, so maybe it's just the way we were meant to be. But I still want get rid of it.

Titan tightens skin

+1

Titan tightens skin. If you "double chin" is due to lax skin alone (no fat excess) and your skin tone is normal, Titan is likely to help you. 3D treatments would work even better.  Your description leads me to believe Titan (or 3D) will work well for you.