Will Double Chin Lipo Help Me? (photo)

Dear Doctors, I am 40 yo male, asian, thin and tall. Due to unusual skull structure have a double chin which adds visually a few years to my real age. Please advise if the double chin liposuction will help me to look better. Thank you in advance.

Fatty deposits in the neck

The pictures show a very unnatural pose and it is difficult to get a accurate determination of the  amount of fat present in the neck. There is the presence of sub-platysmal fat as well as sub-mental fat, and both types of fat  must be  removed to address a full neck rejuvenation. Simple liposuction will not remove the sub-platysmal fat and patient's will have  residual fatty deposits present and a poor  jaw neck angle. Please see the link below for examples similar to your own neck